Assistant Engineering Manager
Arriva Southern Counties employs around 2000 people, and runs services across Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Hampshire and Herfordshire.
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Assistant Engineering Manager to be based at our Guildford Depot. The successful applicant will show engineering excellence within the depot and will work closely with the Engineering Manager in order to deliver key performance objectives in respect of service delivery, reliability and presentation, within clearly defined budget limits.
- Undertaken a recognised apprenticeship and attained either C&G Level 3 / NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Engineering – Motor Vehicle Maintenance.
- Strong, demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding of DVSA requirements.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills, able to build strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders with an emphasis within Engineering and Depot Operations.
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills.
- A competitive salary,
- Continuous personal development,
- Great career prospects,
- Company pension scheme,
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you meet the requirements of the role.Closing Date: Fri 07 July, 2017
Reference Number: LC/AEMGU
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva Plc, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX.