James and Courtney promotion Terms and Conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions: overview
- The promotion will run on the Arriva Kent and Medway Facebook & Arriva Kent Twitter pages
- The Prize Draw is open to any resident in Kent aged between 4 and 18 years old.
- Entrants under aged 16 must enter with consent from a parent or guardian. Without consent they will not be included in the draw.
- The promotion will start on Friday 18th May 2018 09:00 (the "Opening Date”) and will run until 31st May 23:59 (the "Closing Date”)
- One person will be selected at random and will be notified on Friday 1st June. Failure to respond to Arriva by 19:00 on Monday 4th June will mean the recipient must forfeit the right to the prize.
- The winner will then be able to submit potential dates for the training session and a date will be confirm to fit with the gymnasts’ schedules.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must submit their details on the form attached in the landing page (http://arrivabus.co.uk/james-and-courtney).
- Entries must include the Entrants, name, confirmation that they are between the eligible ages and contact number.
Full terms and conditions
1. The promotion is run by Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP
2. The promotion is not open to employees of Arriva Kent and Surrey (and their immediate families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the competition
3. By entering this promotion, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published.
4. There will be one winner, who will be notified on Friday 1st June at 10:00am, selected at random by the promoter, under the supervision of an independent person.
5. The promotion prize consists of the following:
- An hours training session with Team England gold winning gymnasts James Hall and Courtney Tulloch.
- The winner will have to make their own way to and from the training session, which will take place at Pegasus Gymnastics Club, Farleigh Hill, Maidstone, ME15 6RG.
Full details of the prize will be sent upon receipt of winning.
6. The promotion prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the competition prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner.
7. The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the competition prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. Any accidents of injuries that could be associated with the training session are in no way linked to Arriva, and Arriva is not liable for any injury claims.
9. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the promotion prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form by 19:00 on Monday 4th June, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the Promoter's discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited.
10. The first name and country of the promotion prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by emailing [email protected] with the subject headline ‘James and Courtney giveaway’
11. All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the competition will have such an effect
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control
13. The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw Prize
15. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date
17. We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions.
18. Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified
Use of data
19. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons
20. Data collected for this competition will not be stored. It will only be used for the administering the competition – No data shared with 3rd parties