Jobs for ex-servicemen and women in Kent and Surrey
We at Arriva are very proud to have committed to honour the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
This confirms our recognition of the value that serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families can bring to Arriva UK Bus. As such we’re looking forward to receiving applications for vacancies in our organisation from men and women in these categories.
- We’ll work with military resettlement organisations to establish tailored employment pathways and training for service leavers
- Interviews guaranteed for suitable vacancies for ex-service personnel who meet the minimum requirements for the role
- Where possible we’ll support the accommodation and deployment of employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces
Our operations in Kent and Surrey are provided from six employment bases:
- Northfleet, between Dartford and Gravesend
- Gillingham, in the Medway Towns
- Sheerness, on the Isle of Sheppey
- Maidstone, Kent
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Guildford, Surrey
Our vacancies can cover a range of disciplines including driving, engineering, clerical, management and specialist roles like HR and IT.
You can filter by location and job type and submit your application online. Some job types are available only at certain locations.
We look forward very much to hearing from you!
If you and your family are already in this area, our apps could make life easier for all of you...
Buy tickets on your phone with the Arriva m-ticket app
Track your bus in real time with the Arriva Bus app