Changes to Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells times and routes from 2nd April
There will be changes to some of our routes in the area, designed to improve reliability and also to give more frequent services on our most popular routes.
Highlights of the changes are:
- A more frequent weekday service on the 7 to Maidstone, up from two an hour to three and with later evening buses while the Sunday service will be doubled to run hourly.
- More frequent buses between Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks, running every twenty minutes for the main part of the day on Mondays to Saturdays and with a new hourly Sunday service.
- Service 6 between Tunbridge Wells, Pembury and East Peckham will run every thirty minutes on Mondays to Saturdays, with a new hourly Sunday service.
- The Sunday 281 between High Brooms. Tunbridge Wells and Rusthall will be increased to run every twenty minutes.
- There will be a ten-minute frequency between Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells by Services 7 and 402 during the day on Mondays to Saturdays, and an improved half-hourly service on Sundays.
To see the full list of changes and the new network map, click the buttons below.
To view the new timetables click the buttons below to take you to the page for the service you require:
Buses to Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells schools
For details of buses serving the main schools in Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells, please see the network map below and the summary sheets that give details of times and routes for the individual schools or groups of schools.