Kent's buses are changing for the better
More frequent... More reliable... Easier to understand...
We're making lots of improvements to bus services in the Maidstone, Malling, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells areas from Sunday 2 April 2017.
Just look at some of the highlights...
- More frequent buses on service 7 between Maidstone, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells, plus later evening buses and buses every hour on Sundays
- More frequent buses between Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and Dunton Green
- Brand new Sunday service on route 6 between Maidstone, Pembury and Tunbrdige Wells
- Twice as many buses between Maidstone, Sutton Valence and Headcorn
- New service 3 to Maidstone Hospital
- More reliable buses for Shepway, Senacre Wood and Park Wood - and more frequent too
- Buses more often between Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks on service 402 - and a new Sunday service too
- More buses between High Brooms, Tunbridge Wells and Rusthall on service 281
- New service 71 for Snodland Station
- Simplified school bus numbers
These are just some of the improvements. Find out more details for your area...