Welcome to the Universities at Medway... and welcome to Arriva buses!
Our buses can take you between Liberty Quays accommodation or accommodation around Chatham to the Universities of Medway and we have services throughout Kent, for example from Chatham to Bluewater shopping centre.
What bus would I need to get?
For a full list of services, view the South East zone map
Make your money go further, save up to £760!
We know saving money is a priority for you. You want to be spending all of your money on better things than just getting to and from lectures. Our Student Saver ticket range offers great savings of up to 80% for students. Unlimited travel, all day every day.
Available online or through our m-ticket app, our tickets allow unlimited travel on most Arriva services in Kent for periods of four weeks, three months and a full academic year*.
|Student price||Normal price||Buy now|
* Academic year tickets runs from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019 or from 1st January to 31st December 2019.
How to get the discount
To qualify for the discount you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Obtain a promotional code from your university
- Download our m-ticket app or the Arriva website, add the ticket you want to your basket and enter the promotional code given by your university. The ticket price will then update to the discounted price.
- Please ensure when buying your ticket that your student ID is valid for the period of travel covered by your ticket and you show it to our drivers when travelling.
Download the Arriva m-ticket app
Why we think you’ll love our buses for travelling whilst at University
- They’re frequent – no waiting around
- You can track them live on our Arriva bus app – so you know where the buses are and what exact time they’ll be at your stop.
- You can stay connected – with free WiFi whilst you ride on selected services.