Arriva has a choice of money-saving multi-journey tickets offering great value to Surrey customers in the Kent and Surrey area.
You can now pre-purchase your Day Saver, Weekly Saver and 4-Weekly Saver tickets using your mobile phone. It's easy and hassle-free.
- Buy Day Saver tickets from your driver or as an m-ticket on your mobile phone
- Buy Weekly Saver tickets from your driver, as an m-ticket on your mobile phone or from your local shop if it's a PayPoint or Payzone outlet
- Buy 4-Weekly Saver tickets from your driver, as an m-ticket on your mobile phone or from your local shop if it's a PayPoint or Payzone outlet. Or buy Arriva 4-Weekly Saver Tickets online.
- Buy Annual Saver tickets as an m-ticket or online
Prices from 21 May 2017 - buy on the m-ticket app or online and continue to pay the old prices until 30 June 2017
|on-bus||m-ticket and online||m-ticket and online saving|
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva Southern Counties buses within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16.
- Family or Group tickets allow any four people to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.