Multi-journey Saver tickets in Kent and Surrey
Ticket prices in Kent will be increased from Sunday 29 April 2018, but our range of Saver tickets still offer amazing value for regular travellers.
Did you know the longer term your ticket, the more you save?
If you're travelling with us regularly, check out the maths on the next ticket up. If you're currently buying a Day Saver ticket you may find you save money by buying a Weekly Saver instead. Similarly, if you're getting a Weekly Saver at the moment you might find it costs you less every day to get a 4-Weekly Saver. The more you travel, the more you save!
What are you waiting for? Start saving today by upscaling your ticket!
Just look how much you could save!
Available for children up to 16 or until the end of Year 11 at high school
|Zone||Day||Weekly||4-Weekly||Annual||4-Weekly equivalent price per day||Buy now|
|South East - until 29 April 2018||£5.10||
£23 from drivers)
£75 from drivers)
|South East - from 29 April 2018||£5.30||£23||£78||£780||£2.79||Buy now
|Surrey and West Sussex||£4.10||----||----||----||----||Buy now
Making life easier for everyone
Download the m-ticket app today
- Download the app for free
- You choose your payment method
- Debit or credit card
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
- Goodbye rummaging for cash
- Goodbye holding up the queue as you hop on the bus
- Just get your ticket on your phone screen and show the driver as you board
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva Southern Counties buses within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16.
- Explorer (Kent and Sussex) and Explorer (Surrey and West Sussex) Family ticket allow 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children, to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.