Multi-journey Saver tickets in Kent and Surrey
Our range of Saver tickets offer amazing value for regular travellers across Kent and Surrey.
Did you know the longer term your ticket, the more you save?
If you're travelling with us regularly, check out the maths on the next ticket up. If you're currently buying a Day Saver ticket you may find you save money by buying a Weekly Saver instead. Similarly, if you're getting a Weekly Saver at the moment you might find it costs you less every day to get a 4-Weekly Saver. The more you travel, the more you save!
What are you waiting for? Start saving today by upscaling your ticket!
Just look how much you could save!
Making life easier for everyone
Download the m-ticket app today
- Download the app for free
- You choose your payment method
- Debit or credit card
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
- Goodbye rummaging for cash
- Goodbye holding up the queue as you hop on the bus
- Just get your ticket on your phone screen and show the driver as you board
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva Southern Counties buses within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16.
- Explorer (Kent and Sussex) and Explorer (Surrey and West Sussex) Family ticket allow 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children, to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.