Multi-journey Saver tickets in Kent and Surrey
Maximise your savings...
You save £1 every time you buy your 4-Weekly Saver ticket on our m-ticket app or online, instead of from the bus driver...
But did you know the longer term your ticket, the more you save?
Purchase a 4-Weekly Saver ticket and get unlimited travel in your chosen ticket zone. You will only need to pay once a month, saving you time and money. The more you travel, the more you save!
What are you waiting for? Start saving today by upscaling your ticket!
Just look how much you could save!
|Zone||Day||Weekly||10-Trip||4-Weekly Saver||Annual||4-Weekly Saver equivalent price per day||Buy now|
|South East||£7.20||£30.80||£30||£94||£940||£3.36||Buy now|
|Surrey and West Sussex||£6.20||£23.80||----||£84||£840||£3.00||Buy now|
|Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells||£4.90||£18.80||----||£61||£610||£2.18||Buy now|
Not sure what zone you need? Check out our ticket zones maps
Making life easier for everyone
Download the m-ticket app today
- Download the app for free
- You choose your payment method
- Debit or credit card
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
- Goodbye rummaging for cash
- Goodbye holding up the queue as you hop on the bus
- Just get your ticket on your phone screen and show the driver as you board
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva Southern Counties buses within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16.
- Explorer (Kent and Sussex) and Explorer (Surrey and West Sussex) Family ticket allow 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children, to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.