Great travel offer for Royal Surrey County Hospital
Save big time with monthly tickets by direct debit
Join the Employer Travel Club
Arriva and Royal Surrey County Hospital have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- Never lose your ticket again - you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva m-ticket app if you wish
How the scheme works
It's a simple 2-step process to get your ticket:
Step 1 : Order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
Step 2 : Receive your ticket in the post each month
m-tickets can also be delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket you must download the free Arriva m-ticket app and register your details.
|Zone||Cost of monthly Direct Debit||Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket||Your annual saving*||Zone map|
|Maidstone Park and Ride||£37.50||£45||£135||View map|
|Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells
|Kent and Medway
|Surrey and West Sussex
* Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or which ticket zone you need, please email us at [email protected]