Dockside Outlet Centre
Join the club and save on monthly tickets by direct debit
Great travel deals for Dockside Outlet Centre staff
Save money every month with an Arriva ticket
Arriva and Dockside Outlet Centre have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
By working in partnership with Arriva you can take advantage of big discounts on monthly tickets that allow unlimited travel on Arriva buses across the area of your choice.
By purchasing your ticket monthly you will cut your travel costs and you can spread the cost of payment with a monthly direct debit.
The tickets are valid seven days a week and, don't forget, the more you travel, the more you save!
Choose your zone
There are two different zones to choose from. Medway zone covers all towns and villages in the Medway Towns as far as Bridgewood roundabout, ASDA, Wouldham, Higham and Parkfields. South East zone allows travel on all Arriva buses in Kent and into East Sussex.
In the list below, you can see the area covered by each ticket by clicking the zone names in the left-hand column.
Check your saving
The monthly cost for each zone, based on the cost of an annual ticket spread over twelve separate payments, is shown in the right-hand column and you can see how much you will save compared to the normal price of a four-weekly ticket for the same zone.
The monthly payments exclusively for Dockside Outlet Centre staff represent a saving of approximately 16% over the cost of buying four-weekly tickets!
What tickets are available and how much will I save?
|Zone||4-Weekly ticket price||Staff Monthly Price|
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign-up to the Employer Travel Club:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and completing the direct debit information!
Sign up here to purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form, you will need your bank account details. By clicking through you agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Tickets will commence on 10th of the month for payments on 1st
- Tickets willcommence on 25th of each monthfor payments on 15th
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or about which zone you need please email [email protected]
To access a list of Arriva timetables
Terms and Conditions of
Use By setting up your direct debit you accept the terms and conditions as set out below.
- The contract is a rolling one month contract and you are free to cancel your direct debit at any time. You must do this through your bank and email [email protected] to confirm.
- No refunds will be given for part usage of a month’s travel and you will be responsible for funds being available in your account to be entitled to receive your ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid to the purchaser.
- The holder of the ticket must show their ID Card when traveling.
- Lost or damaged tickets are the responsibility of the owner and while Arriva will do their best to provide a replacement for lost or stolen tickets they cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss accruing from the loss or otherwise of your ticket.
- Tickets are valid only on Arriva buses and are subject to the presentation of a valid staff pass when boarding or challenged by a revenue inspector.
- Failure to show your staff pass may result in refusal to board the bus and/or confiscation of your ticket. Arriva will endeavour to return confiscated tickets on the presentation of a valid staff pass corresponding to the ticket but cannot be held responsible for any losses arising from refusal to board or confiscation of a ticket due to failure to show a valid staff pass corresponding to the ticket used for travel.
- All other standard Arriva terms and conditions also apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Employer Travel Club (ETC)?
Employer Travel Club is a scheme which allows employees of member companies to buy their bus tickets at the annual rate (which is the cheapest way of buying a ticket) but pay for the ticket on a monthly basis.
How does it work?
Your company signs up to the Employer Travel Club and you will be provided with a link to your company’s website page where you can sign up securely and easily. Mobile annual tickets (available via our app, see below) are sent out within three working days. Paper tickets are sent out on a monthly basis, tickets are typically printed and sent out within three working days of your Direct Debit being processed and will be dated ten days after payment to make sure they arrive in time.
Do I have to sign up for the whole year?
No there is a one month rolling contract and you can cancel your direct debit any time. You are in complete control. You must cancel you direct debit via your bank and inform Arriva at [email protected]
How can I buy a ticket?
Tickets are only available online.
Mobile phone tickets
You must download the Arriva M-ticket app for this service. You will also need to register and make sure your mobile number and email address are complete on registration so we can contact you. You will recieve an annual ticket (no need to send monthly tickets each month) that will appear in your ticket list up to three working days after payment. If a payment is not made the ticket will be removed from your phone.
I don’t travel to work every day do I have to buy a monthly ticket?
It is worth looking at the cost and benefits of a monthly ticket as the monthly ticket does allow you to take up to two children free when travelling at the weekends or bank holidays.
My question isn’t here what do I do?
Email [email protected] and we will do our best to answer your questions within 48 hours (Mondays to Friday)