Terms and conditions of use for 16-21 tickets
By setting up your direct debit you accept the terms and conditions as set out below:
- The contract is a rolling one month contract and you are free to cancel your direct debit at any time. You must do this through your bank and email [email protected] to confirm.
- No refunds will be given for part usage of a month’s travel and you will be responsible for funds being available in your account to be entitled to receive your ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid to the purchaser.
- The holder of the ticket must show their ID Card when travelling.
- Lost or damaged tickets are the responsibility of the owner and while Arriva will do their best to provide a replacement for lost or stolen tickets they cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss accruing from the loss or otherwise of your ticket.
- Tickets are valid only on Arriva buses and are subject to the presentation of a valid staff pass when boarding or challenged by a revenue inspector.
- Failure to show your staff pass may result in refusal to board the bus and/or confiscation of your ticket. Arriva will endeavour to return confiscated tickets on the presentation of a valid staff pass corresponding to the ticket but cannot be held responsible for any losses arising from refusal to board or confiscation of a ticket due to failure to show a valid staff pass corresponding to the ticket used for travel.
- All other standard Arriva terms and conditions also apply.