Trainee Bus Driver - Stevenage
Are you looking for a new career? Do you currently work in retail, customer service or hospitality? Do you hold a full manual drivers licence? If so, you could be on the road to a rewarding career with Arriva.
Arriva is the largest transport operator in the UK and can offer you full training to become a qualified bus driver. We will teach you to drive the bus but you can bring to us your reliability, your excellent people skills and your ability to deliver a safe, reliable and efficient service.
You will be:
- driving passengers around the Stevenage area
- ensuring all safety standards are met
- providing a professional, customer focussed service
- working within the local community ensuring the safety of your passengers at all times
You will hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Demonstrable customer service skills
Reliable, flexible and willing to learn
Able to work a variety of shifts including early, mid and late and including weekends and bank holidays
The ability to pass all the requirements of the PCV licence test - your commitment to undertaking some learning in your own time.
- Good progression prospects
- Full training to become a qualified PCV licenced driver
- Arriva Village discounts on a number of retail and entertainment outlets
- Free bus travel for you and your family
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click the link below to apply direct.
Arriva Southern Counties, Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6TXClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Reference Number: TBD-Sv
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.