Skilled Engineering Fitter - Harlow
Drive Engineering Excellence
Our engineers are fundamental to the smooth operation of our business as they keep the wheels going round - literally! We're looking for people like you: hard-working, hands-on professionals who keep our fleet in first-class condition.
Our Harlow depot is looking to recruit a skilled PCV/HGV Fitter to assist with the maintenance of a mixed vehicle fleet of double decks, single decks and midi-buses. The role requires excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work well as part of the engineering, and wider depot, team. Familiarity with Department of Transport/DVSA standards is also desirable.
- work to the highest safety, presentation and quality standards
- have proven experience of servicing and repairing vehicles
- a motivated team-player, you will also be a good communicator, with a flexible approach to your hours of work.
- qualified to C&G level 3 / NVQ level 3 / BTEC in Engineering - Motor Vehicle Maintenance
The position requires shift working on a 5 over 7 basis which includes early, day and late working patterns with an outstanding hourly rate to match.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous personal development
- Excellent career prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Free bus travel for yourself, your partner and eligible children
- Plus all the other benefits of working for one of Europe's largest transport providers
How to Apply
To apply, please use the form below or the post to send your current CV, together with a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role:
Ian Wilson - Recruitment Manager, Arriva Southern Counties, Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6TXClosing Date: Wed 30 November, 2016
Reference Number: IW/EngHAR
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.