Skilled Engineering Fitter - Hemel Hempstead
Drive Engineering Excellence
Our engineers are fundamental to the smooth operation of our business as they keep the wheels going round - literally! We're looking for people like you: hard-working, hands-on professionals who keep our fleet in first-class condition.
Our Hemel depot is looking to recruit a skilled PCV / HGV Fitter to assist with the maintenance of a mixed vehicle fleet of double decks, single decks and midi-buses. The role requires excellent diagnostic skills, and the ability to work well as part of the engineering, and wider depot, team. Familiarity with Department of Transport / DVSA standards is also desirable.
- Work to the highest safety, presentation and quality standards
- Have proven experience of servicing and repairing vehicles
- A motivated team-player, you will also be a good communicator, with a flexible approach to your hours of work.
- Qualified to C&G level 3 / NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Engineering in Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous personal development
- Excellent career prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Free bus travel for yourself, your partner and eligible children
- Arriva Village discounts at a variety of retail and entertainment outlets
- Plus all the other benefits of working for one of Europe's largest transport providers
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by clicking the link below.
Reference Number: IW/EngHem
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.