Arriva Southern Counties is part of Arriva’s UK Bus division and locally operates some 750 buses in an area stretching from north Essex, across Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hertfordshire.
Join Arriva and ENGINEER YOUR CAREER in the upwards direction. With IRTEC accreditation and training as well as a full career path through to Engineering Manager and beyond, Arriva is the place to work.
Our Engineers are at the forefront of our business across our Hertfordshire operations
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our busy Northfleet Depot and we want to hear from you if you have:
- Undertaken a recognised apprenticeship and attained either C&G Level 3 / NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Engineering – Motor Vehicle Maintenance (HGV/PCV)
- Strong, demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding of DVSA requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence and PCV Licence
- Company Pension Scheme 25 days holidays (including bank holidays) increasing over length of service
- Training, development and career opportunities to include IRTEC Certification.
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by filling in the form bElow and attaching a CV.Closing Date: Tue 28 February, 2017
Reference Number: LC/SESTEV
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva Plc, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX