PCV Bus Drivers - Colchester
Arriva Southern Counties, which form part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, put people first, act with trust and respect and by working together deliver successful results. We are urgently seeking qualified PCV holders to join our team in Colchester.
Our Drivers are at the forefront of what we do, serving the local communities, “getting people from A to B” on time and safely, all the while delivering a high touch and outstanding customer service. We are looking for qualified drivers who enjoy interaction with customers and can offer the levels of customer service that Arriva passengers expect.
- PCV Licence plus valid CPC
- Good interpersonal skills – Courteous, respectful, friendly
- Customer Service skills – the ability to deliver excellent levels of customer service
- Safety conscious
- Reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis.
- Good rates of pay
- Job security and good progression prospects
- CPC training
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Arriva Village discounts on a variety of retail and entertainment outlets
- Free bus travel for you and your family
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
To apply please click the link below:
Arriva Southern Counties, Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6TXClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Reference Number: COL/PCV
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.