Engineering Admin Assistant Part-Time
Arriva Southern Counties, which forms part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, putting people first, acting with trust and respect and working collaboratively to deliver successful results.
We are looking for a Part-time Administration Assistant to support our Engineering Department at Harlow for the next 7 months to cover maternity leave. Monday – Friday, hours 9:30 to 2:30.
Duties to include
- Use of Grampian system to input payroll for Harlow/Ware Engineers and cleaners
- O/T Reports to be completed
- Work Rotas for individual buses to be raised and printed weekly according to the schedule
- All Rota/MOT paperwork to be sorted checked and filed in individual bus file
- Daily sign off sheets to be marked according to defect cards handed in
- Daily defects entered on to Oracle System
- Filing and archiving all paperwork
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …..?
- Company Pension Scheme
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme.
- Continuous career development.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
To apply please click https://dbgroup.avature.net/jobs/JobDetail?id=27338
or email: [email protected]
Arriva Southern Counties, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6TXClosing Date: Fri 26 October, 2018
Reference Number: R-002953
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.