Watford Blue Bus
Arriva Southern Counties employs over 1,500 staff and operates a fleet of 600 buses across parts of Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Due to requirement change in the business, an opportunity now exists for a committed, flexible and hands-on manager. The Depot Supervisor will be responsible for of all aspects of our Watford Blue Bus business, in respect of driver recruitment, staff discipline, the planning and coverage of work, operated mileage, general depot administration, liaising with internal and external customers and maintaining site health & safety standards.
- Possess a PCV (Category D) Driving Licence
- Good understanding of bus operations, with at least 2 years’ experience of working as a bus driver coupled with a working knowledge of the operational area
- Computer literate – Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of report writing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work under pressure and deal with conflict in a professional manner
- Previous supervisory experience
- Flexible – with the ability to work shifts, take on driver duties as and when required and work form other Arriva Southern Counties locations.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
- Good overtime opportunities
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Variety of training and development opportunities
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply in writing by sending their CV and covering letter to:
Stuart Winston, Arriva Southern Counties, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9PHClosing Date: Fri 21 October, 2016
Reference Number: SW/DepotSuper
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva Plc, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX