Cleaner/Fueler/Shunter - Part Time
Our buses need to make a good impression and we want them looking in "tip top" condition. We are therefore looking to recruit two part-time Cleaner/ Fuler / Shunters at our depot in Maidstone.
The primary responsibility of the role is the parking up of the fleet in line with the following day’s allocation, fueling vehicles as required and ensuring a clean fleet; full training will be given.
1 x Part time ( 20 hours ) lates 5pm to 9pm Mon to Friday
1 x Part time ( 20 hours ) lates 6pm to 10pm Mon to Friday
- Good communication skills, verbal and written skills;
- Awareness and adherence to all health and safety matters;
- Minimum requirement – Manual Drivers license and experience of driving large vehicles/vans.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) Pro Rata.
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by filling in the form below and attaching a CV.Closing Date: Fri 08 June, 2018
Reference Number: LC/CSMAI
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.