PCV Bus Drivers - Ware
We have an amazing opportunity for Bus Drivers to join our team at Ware.
Working as a valued and crucial member of our depot you’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own, you’ll drive different routes, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations on time. Enjoying lots of responsibility and variety, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to develop your skills.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Engaging with customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey with us
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares
We also provide ongoing training to help you excel in your role and ensure you maintain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
As a Bus Driver at Arriva you are the face of our business. Our customers really love the friendly, service orientated nature of our Drivers so to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A Full UK Manual Driving Licence, PCV Licence and CPC
- Courteous, respectful, friendly
- Great customer service skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
So…..if you live in or near one of the following locations then please get in touch and “drive” your career forward: Colchester, Harlow, Stevenage, Ware and Hemel Hempstead.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve. As well as a great salary and a whole host of flexible benefits such as:
- Company pension scheme.
- Smart Uniform.
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme.
- Continuous career development.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online by clicking the link below
Reference Number: 2352
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.