PCV Bus Driver - Harlow
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Bus Drivers to join the team in our Harlow Depot.
Working as a valued and crucial member of our depot you’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own, you’ll drive different routes in and around Essex, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations on time.
Enjoying lots of responsibility and variety, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to develop your skills, with job security and progression opportunities.
- Engaging with customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey with us.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to our high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
To be eligible you will
- Hold a PCV licence and valid CPC
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills
- Put customer service at the forefront of everything you do
- Be reliable, trustworthy and flexible
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Be able to work a shift pattern, early, mid and late shift as well as weekends and public holidays
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve. As well as a great salary and a whole host of flexible benefits such as:
- Company pension
- Job security with good progression prospects
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme offering a variety of discounts on a number of retail and entertainment outlets.
- Continuous career development
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click the link below to apply direct.
Reference Number: LC/BTBHAR
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.