PCV Bus Driver - Stevenage
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Bus Drivers to join our team in Stevenage.
Working as a valued and crucial member of our depot you’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own, you’ll drive different routes in and around Hertfordshire, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations on time.
Enjoying lots of responsibility and variety, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to develop your skills.
- Engaging with customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares
To be eligible you will
- Hold a PCV licence with up to date CPC.
- Be courteous, respectful, friendly.
- Be customer focussed
- Be reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve. As well as a great salary and a whole host of flexible benefits such as:
- Company pension scheme
- Job Security
- Arriva Village discoutns on a number of retail and entertainment outlets
- Continuous career development
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply direct through the link below.
Arriva Southern Counties, Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6TXClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.