PCV Bus Driver - Hemel Hempstead
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Bus Drivers to join our team in Hemel Hempstead.
Working as a valued and crucial member of our depot you’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own, you’ll drive different routes in and around Hertfordshire, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations on time.
Enjoying lots of responsibility and variety, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to develop your skills together with the peace of mind of having job security and good career prospects.
- Engaging with customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey with us.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to our high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
We also provide ongoing training to help you excel in your role and ensure you maintain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Qualifications and Skills
As a Bus Driver at Arriva you are the face of our business. Our customers really love the friendly, service orientated nature of our Drivers so to be considered for this role you will need to
- be courteous, respectful, friendly.
- posses great customer service skills
- be reliable, trustworthy and flexible
- be able to work a shift pattern on a shift/rota basis including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- have no more than 6 points on your licence.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve. As well as a great salary and a whole host of flexible benefits such as:
- Company pension scheme
- Job Security
- Arriva Village discounts on a variety of retail and entertainment outlets
- Continuous career development
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click on the link below to apply direct.
Reference Number: LC/BDTBHEM
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.