Bus Driver (PCV Holder) - Colchester
DRIVING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN YOUR AREA…
Arriva Southern Counties, which form part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, put people first, act with trust and respect and by working together deliver successful results.
Our Drivers are at the forefront of what we do, serving the local communities, “getting people from A to B” on time and safely, all the while delivering a high touch and outstanding customer service.
Are you an experienced PCV Driver? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- PCV Licence Holder
- Valid CPC
- Excellent customer service skills
- Courteous, polite and friendly
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to work shifts - early, mid and late which include weekends
- Good rates of pay
- 28 days holiday
- Arriva Village discounts in a variety of retail and entertainment outlets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Job security with genuine progression prospects
- Colchester depot is a small, friendly depot where you will be offered the support to achieve your full potential
How to Apply
Please complete your details below and attach a CVClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Reference Number: HR/COL/PCV
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.