Bus / Coach Driver - London City Airport
London City Airport
Are you an experienced, reliable, PCV bus driver looking for a new challenge?
Do you consider yourself to be one of those bus drivers who is friendly, outgoing with the ability to create a happy atmosphere on your bus? If so, then we would like to talk to you about joining our new team providing transport for passengers and staff between the London City airport terminal and the outlying car parks.
Due to the award of a new contract at London City Airport we are looking for drivers that share our passion for safety and go the extra mile to provide a fantastic customer experience. A good communicator who gets on well with people, you must be patient, reliable and calm under pressure. You will also be happy to work a variety of shifts including early mornings and evenings (early shifts start at 3.00am).
So, to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A Full UK Manual Driving Licence and PCV/CPC Licence.
- Interpersonal skills – courteous, respectful, friendly.
- Great customer service skills – have an understanding what customer service means.
- Personal attributes - Reliable, trustworthy and flexible.
- Competitive Salary with guaranteed increase after 12 months service.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Arriva Village discount scheme.
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays).
- Company uniform.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by filling in the form below and attaching a CV..Closing Date: Fri 30 March, 2018
Reference Number: LC/LCY
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.