Valentine's terms and conditions
- The promoters of this offer are Arriva plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- This offer is open to residents of, and visitors to, the United Kingdom.
- To qualify for this offer the customer must have an active Weekly, 4-Weekly or Annual ticket, which then allows one partner/friend to purchase a £1 single ticket on bus.
- Tickets can only be purchased between 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th of February 2018 when accompanied with a partner/friend who has an active Weekly, 4-Weekly or Annual Arriva bus ticket.
- The following regions will be part of the Valentines promotion:
|The following areas accept Valentines promotional tickets
- The offer is redeemed upon presentation of a partners/friends Weekly, 4-Weekly or Annual ticket to an Arriva bus driver when boarding the bus on the relevant day of travel (provided that this is after 10:00 AM), the customer can then purchase a single ticket for £1.
- Qualifying Tickets must be purchased on the bus.
- This offer may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- This offer is not valid on Green Line 724 or Green Line 758.
- Qualifying Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions of Arriva. Purchase of a Qualifying Ticket does not give preferential rights of access.
- The purchase of a Qualifying Ticket by Arriva is strictly subject to Arriva’s m-ticket terms and conditions, available at the following link: https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (“m-ticket Terms”). Words and expressions which are defined in the m-ticket Terms will have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer without prior notification.