Arriva has a choice of money-saving multi-journey tickets offering great value to Hertfordshire customers in the Herts and Essex area.
You can now pre-purchase your Day Saver, Weekly Saver and 4-Weekly Saver tickets using your mobile phone. It's easy and hassle-free.
- Buy Day Saver tickets from your driver or as an m-ticket on your mobile phone
- Buy Weekly Saver tickets from your driver, as an m-ticket on your mobile phone or from your local shop if it's a PayPoint or Payzone outlet
- Buy 4-Weekly Saver tickets from your driver, as an m-ticket on your mobile phone or from your local shop if it's a PayPoint or Payzone outlet. Or buy Arriva 4-Weekly Saver Tickets online.
- Buy Annual Saver tickets as an m-ticket or online
Prices from 2 April 2017 - buy on the m-ticket app or online and continue to pay the old prices until 30 June 2017
|on-bus||m-ticket and online||m-ticket and online saving|
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva the Shires and Essex or Arriva Southern Counties buses or Green Line 724 coaches within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Saver tickets are not valid on Green Line services to and from London (that's Green Line 757 and 758). Please see our Green Line website for details of tickets on Green Line services to and from London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16.
- Explorer (Herts, Beds, Bucks, Berks and West Essex) Family or Group tickets allow any four people to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.