Multi-journey Saver tickets in Herts and Essex
Our range of Saver tickets offer amazing value for regular travellers.
Did you know the longer term your ticket, the more you save?
If you're travelling with us regularly, check out the maths on the next ticket up. If you're currently buying a Day Saver ticket you may find you save money by buying a Weekly Saver instead. Similarly, if you're getting a Weekly Saver at the moment you might find it costs you less every day to get a 4-Weekly Saver. The more you travel, the more you save!
What are you waiting for? Start saving today by upscaling your ticket!
Just look how much you could save!
Not sure what zone you need? Check out our ticket zones maps
Making life easier for everyone
Download the m-ticket app today
- Download the app for free
- You choose your payment method
- Debit or credit card
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
- Goodbye rummaging for cash
- Goodbye holding up the queue as you hop on the bus
- Just get your ticket on your phone screen and show the driver as you board
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva the Shires and Essex or Arriva Southern Counties buses or Green Line 724 coaches within the given zones, except certain contracted services or buses provided on behalf of Transport for London.
- Saver tickets are not valid on Green Line services to and from London (that's Green Line 757, 758 and 797). Please see our Green Line website for details of tickets on Green Line services to and from London.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 16 except in Southend. In Southend child fares are available to children aged 5 to under 14 unless they have a Faresaver Card which entitles 14 and 15-year olds to child rate travel. Faresaver Cards are available from Arriva in Southend Travel Centre.
- Explorer (Herts, Beds, Bucks, Berks and West Essex) Family or Group tickets allow any four people to travel together.
- Southend Family Day Saver tickets allow 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children, to travel together.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.