Join the Employer Travel Club
Travel for as little as 86p per day
A great travel deal for Southend Hospital employees
Arriva and Southend Hospital have joined together to offer savings on your Arriva bus travel.
Who can join the scheme?
Permanent part time or full time Trust employees and temporary fixed term Trust employees who have not given notice of intension to leave the employ of the TrustNote that this scheme is open to Trust employees only. Bank staff, medical students, consultants or any other staff member who is not on the payroll of Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust cannot use the scheme.
What's in it for you…
- Unlimited Arriva bus travel aound Southend
- Spread the payments - pay monthly by Direct Debit
- Take up to 2 children with you FREE on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- No more hunting for a parking space or paying for parking
- Just sit back, relax and enjoy some ‘me-time’
- Free Wifi on some of our buses.
- You can have your ticket delivered to your mobile or via the post as a paper ticket. Please see "Things you need to know" below for full details
- No need to find change to pay your bus fare each day
- Track your bus in real time with the Arriva Bus app
All you need to do…
- Sign up to the Arriva Direct Debit monthly payment scheme (you'll receive a confirmation email to confirm your details)
- Receive your ticket every month, either direct to your mobile phone or as a standard ticket through the post
Tickets and savings
|Ticket zone||ETC monthly price||Normal 4-Weekly Saver price||Look how much you save each month||Equivalent price per day*|
|86p||Sign up now|
* Equivalent price per day is annual ETC price spread over 362 operating days.
Things you need to know
- You can choose either the 1st or the 15th of the month for your Direct Debit payment
- Choose which ticket format you prefer – mobile or standard
- Payments on the 1st – ticket starts 12th expires 11th following month (Standard tickets)
- Payments on the 15th – ticket starts 27th expires 26th following month (Standard tickets)
- Mobile tickets start 5 working days after payment has been taken. You MUST activate this ticket to use.
- If you need to cancel your Direct Debit please do so with your bank.
- Arriva will not offer any refunds if a Direct Debit has not been cancelled in time