Join the Employer Travel Club
Travel for as little as £1.35 per day
A great travel deal for Colchester Travel Plan Club members
Arriva and Colchester Travel Plan Club have joined together to offer savings for the staff of member organisations on Arriva bus travel.
What's in it for you…
- Unlimited Arriva bus travel in the zone of your choice
- Spread the payments - pay monthly by Direct Debit
- Take up to 2 children with you FREE on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- No more hunting for a parking space or paying for parking
- Just sit back, relax and enjoy some ‘me-time’
- Free Wifi and charging points on many of our buses. Catch up on social media or your emails
- You can have your ticket delivered to your mobile with the Arriva m-ticket app
- No need to find change to pay your bus fare each day
- Track your bus in real time with the Arriva Bus app
Tickets and savings
|Ticket zone||ETC monthly price||Normal 4-Weekly Saver price||Look how much you save each month||Equivalent price per day*|
|Colchester||£40.83||£49.00||£8.17||£1.35||Sign up now|
|Essex and Stortford||£69.17||£83.00||£13.83||£2.29||Sign up now|
* Equivalent price per day is annual ETC price spread over 362 operating days.
Things you need to know
- You can choose either the 1st or the 15th of the month for your Direct Debit payment
- Choose which ticket format you prefer – mobile or standard
- Payments on the 1st – ticket starts 12th expires 11th following month (Standard tickets)
- Payments on the 15th – ticket starts 27th expires 26th following month (Standard tickets)
- Mobile tickets start 5 working days after payment has been taken. You MUST activate this ticket to use.
- If you need to cancel your Direct Debit please do so with your bank.
- Arriva will not offer any refunds if a Direct Debit has not been cancelled in time