Arriva Halloween Prize Draw terms and conditions
- The Promoter: Arriva Plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The promotion is only open to residents who reside within an Arriva area in the United Kingdom and who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
- Entrants must live within a relevant Arriva area. Arriva areas accepted:
|Beds and Bucks
|Herts and Essex
- The Arriva Facebook and Arriva Instagram account hosting the promotion can be found in the table below.
- Entrants who have entered a page where they do not live may be disregarded from the draw.
- To enter the Arriva Halloween prize draw participants must comment beneath the Arriva Halloween video on the Arriva Facebook pages or the Arriva Instagram account as detailed in clause 4, the total of the numbers on the ghosts in the video between 09:00 AM on 26th October 2018 and 23:59 PM on 31st October 2018.
- Entries will only be valid if received from 09:00 AM on 26th October 2018 and 23:59 PM on 31st October 2018 (Promotional Period). Entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary although access to the internet is required.
- There are 12 prizes of a £50 Amazon voucher to be won. There will be one winner per Arriva Facebook page listed in clause 4 and one winner from the Arriva Instagram account.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw and participants may not enter via more than one of the Promoter’s regional Arriva Facebook pages.
- One winner will be chosen per Arriva Facebook page listed in clause 4 and one winner will be chosen from the Arriva Instagram account from the comments published beneath the Arriva Halloween video on the Arriva Facebook pages and the Arriva Instagram account detailed in clause 4 by a random draw performed by a computer on the 1st November 2018 between 09:01 AM– 15:00 PM.
- The winners will be notified through social media before 9th November 2018 and will be asked to email: [email protected] with their contact details, providing a valid address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 attempts and 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon commenting the total of the numbers on the ghosts in the video below the Arriva Halloween video. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within thirty five (35) of days after the Closing Date (31st October 2018).
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All Prizes will be supplied by Arriva Plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any entry action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any entry and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.