Spring 2019 Forest Holidays Prize Draw- Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
2. The Promotion is only open to residents who reside in England and Wales who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
3. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary although access to the internet is required.
4. Entrants must enter the Arriva Spring prize draw by filling in and submitting our online form here: www.arrivabus.co.uk/spring
5. There is one (1) prize available. The winner of the Arriva Spring Prize Draw will win the following: Return travel for 2 adults and 3 children to the winner’s choice of Forest Holiday location. The winner may choose from:
- Thorpe Forest
- Ardgartan Argyll
- Forest of Dean
This includes 3 Nights accommodation in a 3-bedroom Silver Birch cabin. Accommodation is based o 2 adults and 3 children sharing a Silver Birch cabin with 3 bedrooms and en-suite on a sel-catering basis.
6. Prizes will be supplied by The NDL Group, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
7. Entries will only be valid if received between 00:01 AM on 30th March 2019 and 23:59 PM on 9th June 2019 (Promotional Period), entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
9. Only one entry per individual is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
10. One winner from the database will be chosen at random from a draw performed by a computer on the 10th June 2019 between 09:01 AM – 17:00 PM.
11. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter after a total of 3 attempts of contact, and 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
13. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
14. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with them.
15. Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
16. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within thirty five (35) of days after the Closing Date (9th June 2019).
17. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Entrants not currently on the Arriva UK Bus marketing communication database must be aware that entering the promotion by supplying personal data captured during the course of this promotion will be kept by Arriva UK bus, and will be used for marketing and promotional activity, if entrants have opted in when filling in the online form.
21. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media, if they opted in when filling out the online form.
22. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
23. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. If the Promoter reasonably believes that any entry action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any entry and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
27. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.