Instagram competition terms and conditions
- The Promoter: Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The promotion is only open to customers who reside in England and Wales, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
- The promotion is only open to residents who reside within an Arriva Facebook area in the United Kingdom who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
Arriva areas accepted:
|Herts and Essex
- Entrants MUST live within the relevant Arriva area.
- The Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by commenting below the Easter Instagram photo where the golden egg is on the image on the Arriva UK Bus Instagram page.
- The Instagram page hosting the promotion can be found in the table below.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries will only be valid if received from 9:00 AM 26th March 2018 to 23:59 PM 8th April 2018 (Promotional Period). Entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen per region from the screenshots published on the specified social channels by a random draw performed by a computer on the 9th April 2018 between 09:01 AM – 17:00 PM and will be announced on social media.
- There will be one winner, whom shall win a weekly m-ticket:
||the following Prize (One winner)
|26th March 2018
||9th April 2018
||A Weekly Saver m-ticket
- To claim the prize winners must ensure they have downloaded the Arriva m-ticket app and have created an account.
- Prizes will be supplied by Arriva Passenger Services Limited of 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- Winners will be subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Supplier and/or any related third parties in respect of the prize and it is the responsibility of the winner to familiarise themselves with such terms and conditions.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified through social media before 23rd April 2018 and will be asked to email: [email protected] with their contact details, providing a valid mobile phone number and/or valid address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 35 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon commenting under the Instagram Image where the golden egg is for their entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.