What is Fastrack?
Fastrack is a real alternative to the car for local journeys.
Running high quality, modern and environmentally friendly buses with a frequent ‘turn up and go’ service. Journey times are highly reliable as the buses run on a segregated track wherever possible and have priority over other traffic elsewhere.
Fastrack provides an enhanced travel experience through:
- A fleet of modern, high specification buses
- Dedicated busways to bypass congestion hotspots
- Bus lanes to avoid other traffic
- Priority at junctions over other traffic
- High quality stops with improved waiting facilities
- Services linking key destinations
- Services running at regular frequencies and starting early in the day and finishing late
- Consistency of journey times and reliability
Where we run
Fastrack consists of two routes, Fastrack A and Fastrack B, serving towns, key destinations and local communities:
- Dartford Town Centre
- Gravesend Town Centre
- Ebbsfleet International Station
- The Bridge
See our network map here.
Linking Dartford, Joyce Green, The Bridge and Crossways with Bluewater. Buses run every 20 minutes for the main part of the day with early and late buses. Ideal for commuters, students, shoppers, and day-trippers. Our great-value prices will keep your travel costs down, ranging from £1.30 to £3.80 for adults 70p to £2.20 for children. Find out more here.
Linking Dartford, Greenhithe, Bluewater, Ingress Park, Ebbsfleet International Station Springhead Park and Gravesend. Buses run every 20 minutes for the main part of the day with early and late buses. Ideal for commuters, students, shoppers, and day-trippers. Our great-value prices will keep your travel costs down, ranging from £1.30 to £5.70 for adults 70p to £3.20 for children. Find out more here.