UTC South Durham
Arriva teams up with UTC South Durham on a fantastic offer on travel
If you need to travel using Arriva buses to get to the UTC, check out our fantastic offers on direct debits for the academic year 2020/2021
- Payment by Direct Debit
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Ticket able to be used during half term and during the summer
- County Durham Zone - £50 per month
- Darlington District Zone - £45 per month
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign-up to for a Student Saver ticket:
- To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form - you will need your bank account details
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- You should allow at least two weeks to register before the date of your first direct debit payment; e.g. for payments on the 1st of the month please register by the middle of the previous month
- Please note the nearest direct debit date will be the default option available to select for your payment date
- Receive your ticket via smart card or mobile once your direct debit is successful
If you have any queries about our Student saver Tickets please email [email protected]
Cancelling your Direct Debit
If you need to cancel your student ticket, please cancel your direct debit directly with your bank/building society. Arriva will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits.
Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7-10 working days notice.
If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (and you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded.