UEFA Womens Euros Terms and Conditions
- “Arriva” shall mean Arriva The Shires Limited whose registered office is at 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- “Promotional Days” shall mean the 8 July 2022, the 12 July 2022, the 16 July 2022 and 27 July 2022.
- “Ticket” means Arriva’s ‘Family Day Ticket’ (where a family consists of up to 2 adults and up to 3 children under the age of 16 years) valid for unlimited travel within the Zone during the Validity Period.
- “Validity Period” means the period commencing from the time a Ticket is purchased up until the last Arriva bus service operating within the Zone that same day.
- “Zone” shall mean the Arriva Milton Keynes ticket zone (https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/buy-tickets/region/beds-and-bucks/zone/ats014).
- When purchased on one of the Promotional Days, a Ticket will be available for the discounted price of £6.00 (usual price £9) (the “Offer”).
- To qualify for the Offer, Tickets must be purchased onboard one of Arriva’s buses travelling within the Zone or via the Arriva UK Bus Application (the “App”). For purchases via the App you will need to have or create an account and select the “Family Day - Weekends/Hols” ticket type.
- All travel is subject to service availability, vehicle capacity and timetable restrictions.
- Once purchased, Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable should you change your mind about your purchase.
- Individuals are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon participating in the Offer.
- Please see https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/privacy-policy for information about how your personal data will be used when participating in this Offer.
- Tickets may not be purchased or used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
- Arriva reserves the right to amend, terminate or suspend the Offer at any time should circumstances beyond its reasonable control make it necessary to do so.
- This Offer is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?