We're here for when you venture out again
Green Line 757 coaches run hourly 24/7 between Luton Interchange and Central London. So, whenever you’re ready to head back out, you can find full details of your service in our Arriva UK Bus app which is free to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Life over this past year has been a little different than normal. We’ve had to wave through windows, blow kisses, meet in gardens and remember to put our face coverings on.
Though life is not quite back to how we used to know it just yet, we’re here for you, for whenever you venture out again. Whether that’s indulging in some retail therapy, or sightseeing in London, we’re here to get you there.
Here are the main stops in Central London that you can explore from:
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
A popular indoor shopping centre, home to all the big-name stores, lies just off the southern end of the M1 motorway. The 757 stops on the North Circular Road, within easy walking distance of the shopping centre's main entrance. See a map here.
Green Line 757 serves several major stops in Central London, connecting you to London bus services, National Rail connections and the London Underground:
- Finchley Road - connect onto the Jubilee and Metropolitan. See a map here.
- Lord's Cricket Ground - see a map here.
- Baker Street - Bakerloo, Central, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. Close by is The Regent's Park and ZSL London Zoo. See a map here.
- Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner - Central and Piccadilly lines. Close by is Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street, Mayfair and Soho. See a map of Marble Arch here and Hyde Park Corner here.
- Victoria Station - Circle, District and Victoria lines. Close by is Victoria Place. See a map here.
You can purchase an Oyster Card from our travel shop at Luton Interchange.
Looking for some inspiration of things to do in London? Look no further than Days Out In London – Discover Your Next London Adventure.
We understand that many of you may have not travelled with us since before the pandemic and things may have changed since you last used our services. Please rest assured that we are committed to keeping you safe and should you choose to travel with us and would like more information about travelling safely, you can find in-depth FAQs about Coronavirus and bus travel here.