Arriva Bus UK Survey and Prize Draw
Help us to help you by taking part in our survey and telling us about your bus travel needs. All participants in the survey will be automatically entered into our prize draw giveaway for a chance to win a £100 voucher. Terms and conditions can be found below the survey.
Click here to take part in the Arriva UK Bus survey!
Arriva's November Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The prize draw is only open to individuals who reside in England and Wales, who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Anyone who does not match this criteria may not be entered into the prize draw.
- To enter the November Arriva Survey Prize Draw entrants must fill in and submit our online survey here: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LFRCB6Q
- Entries will only be valid if received from 09:00am 23/11/20 to 23:59 20/12/20. (Promotional Period). Entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary although access to the internet is required.
- There will be one (1) winner of the November Arriva UK Bus Survey Prize Draw and there is one (1) prize to be won. The winner of the Arriva UK Bus Survey Prize Draw will win a £100 Marks and Spencer’s voucher.
- All survey participants will be asked to enter their email address which will be used to select and contact the prize draw winner.
- All participants will be asked if they would like to sign up to Arriva UK Bus marketing emails. Participants choice of sign up option will not affect their entry to the prize draw.
- Only one survey entry per person is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate survey entries will not be entered into the draw.
- One winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer on the 21/12/20 between 9:00am – 11:00am
- The winner will be notified through email on 21/12/20 and will be asked to email: [email protected] with their contact details. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 attempts and 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
- The winner’s voucher will be provided within 30 days of notifying the promoter.
- All Prizes will be supplied by Arriva Bus UK Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva") and be sent via first class or second class recorded mail.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon filling out and submitting their November Arriva UK Bus Survey. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any entry action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any entry and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the promotion at any time.
- Entrants who choose to enter the November Arriva UK Bus Survey Prize Draw should be aware that the promoter (Arriva) may publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place, such as the surname and county of major prize winners and if applicable the winning entries. Please email [email protected] and advise on objections to winning information being published or made available.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within thirty (30) of days after the Closing Date 20/12/20.
- The promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Marks and Spencer’s Voucher Terms and Conditions
The Marks and Spencer’s voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions available at: https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/help/legal-and-ethical-policies/what-are-the-gift-cardegift-card-terms-and-conditions. Please ensure that you are willing to be bound by these regulations before entering the November Arriva Survey Prize Draw.