What is Fastrack?
Fastrack is the high quality transport concept for the Thames Gateway area brought to you by Arriva, Kent County
Council, Gravesham Borough Council, Dartford Borough Council and Prologis. Giving you:
- High-quality, state-of-the-art vehicles in the
well-known two-tone blue and grey colour scheme for ease of identification
- CCTV security system fitted inside and out for the added security of both passengers and drivers
- Dedicated drivers with Fastrack uniform for a friendly welcome and personalised service
- Frequent and reliable 'turn up and go' service
- Segregated busways with priority over other traffic
- Real-time information
- Fully-accessible vehicles with a low entrance and no steps inside the front half. The entrance can be lowered to the level of pavements if necessary
- A ramp at the entrance allows wheelchairs, pushchairs and buggies to be easily wheeled on or off
- Well-spaced seats and extra legroom for extra comfort
- High-tech Fastrack bus stop stations featuring displays that show the actual times of the next Fastrack bus. Shelters have been designed to make your short wait as comfortable as possible
To help you cut the cost of travel, our range of Day, Weekly and 4-weekly saver tickets allow unlimited journeys on all Arriva buses in either Gravesend, Dartford or Kent Thameside.
There is also the South East Saver ticket which is valid on all Arriva services in Kent & East Sussex or the Bluewater Staff tickets valid to all Staff working at Bluewater.
|South East||£7.30||£31||£95||Buy Now|
Zone are shown on our network map.
You can buy your tickets from our drivers, online or via your mobile phone!
If you are aged between 16 and 21 our Young Adult Monthly Ticket offers 30% discounts on Adult prices.