What is Fastrack?
Fastrack is the high quality transport concept for the Thames Gateway area brought to you by Arriva, Kent County
Council, Gravesham Borough Council, Dartford Borough Council and Prologis. Giving you:
- High-quality, state-of-the-art vehicles in the
well-known two-tone blue and grey colour scheme for ease of identification
- CCTV security system fitted inside and out for the added security of both passengers and drivers
- Dedicated drivers with Fastrack uniform for a friendly welcome and personalised service
- Frequent and reliable 'turn up and go' service
- Segregated busways with priority over other traffic
- Real-time information
- Fully-accessible vehicles with a low entrance and no steps inside the front half. The entrance can be lowered to the level of pavements if necessary
- A ramp at the entrance allows wheelchairs, pushchairs and buggies to be easily wheeled on or off
- Well-spaced seats and extra legroom for extra comfort
- High-tech Fastrack bus stop stations featuring displays that show the actual times of the next Fastrack bus. Shelters have been designed to make your short wait as comfortable as possible
Fastrack B provides a frequent service linking Temple Hill, Dartford, Darent Valley Hospital, Bluewater, Greenhithe, Ingress Park, Swanscombe, Ebbsfleet International Station and Gravesend.
Fastrack B runs to a simple timetable, running at:
- Mondays to Saturdays - up to every 10 minutes
- Evenings and Sundays - up to every 20 minutes
For most journeys on Fastrack B the normal fares are split into sections prices at:
- Temple Hill to Greenhithe Rail Station - £2.40 single, £3.60 return
- Temple Hill to Ebbsfleet International Station - £2.80 single, £4.20 return
- Temple Hill to Gravesend - £3.30 single, £5.50 return
- Fastrack B Short Hop fares of £1.30 single and £2.30 return are also available
- Child fares are available after 0900 hours Monday to Friday and all day weekends for children up to 15 years of age
- Arriva Day, Weekly and Four-weekly tickets are valid for travel and offer great-value for money
- Concessionary passes are accepted on this service.
Plan you journey with our Arriva Bus App making travel less stressful!