Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Arriva Bus is thoroughly monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and employees remains our primary concern. As a result, our services are currently running at a reduced frequency.
We are still running our key routes to ensure customers can continue to access critical services and workers across the country are kept moving.
Please click on the links below to find the latest timetables for your region. You can also view our timetables and plan your journey in real-time using our journey planner app.
For details of how this will affect you, please select your region:
Please check your particular service carefully as it is not the same for all areas or services.
We also have further key measures in place to support on board social distancing which are highlighted in the poster below, and we ask our customers to please follow this guidance when travelling with us. Click to see enlarged version here. Please note: this guidance is for bus travel in England only and not Wales.
Rest assured, demand for each service will be closely monitored and we will, wherever we can, adapt our services to meet this.
Whilst travelling with us, we are also asking our customers to please follow the steps below where possible:
- If you can, wear a face covering in enclosed spaces where social distancing is not possible
- Carry hand sanitiser with you if possible
- Please keep windows open to help with ventilation
- Please pay by contactless or via our m-ticket app – only pay by cash if you have the exact fare as our drivers cannot issue change
- Do not stand or queue in the aisle of the bus or next to the bus driver
- Please be patient and wait for passengers to get off the bus before you board
- Keep a 2 metre distance away from other people at bus stops