If you've lost something on the bus please complete the lost property form below:
What will happen next
- Depots will aim to contact you within 48 hours of your completion of the online 'Lost Property enquiry' form if we have your item. So if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours it means we do not have your item.
If we have your lost item
- If your lost property item has been found we will keep it safe for up to 28 days.
- However if it is food or perishable items we are not obliged to store them for any period of time.
Getting your lost item back
- If we have your lost item you will need to go to the relevant depot to collect it.
- Depot opening times do vary so please check with them when they make contact with you.
- When collecting the item it may be necessary to show some sort of ID, especially if it is a high value item like a wallet/purse, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
What to do if you find something on an Arriva bus
- If you find something that somebody has left on the bus please hand it to the driver as you get off the bus.
- Treat an abandoned bag with suspicion.
- Don't touch it, but don't ignore it either.
- Please alert the driver immediately.