Great offers for staff at Magna Park.
Arriva and Magna Park have joined together to offer their some great value deals on local Arriva Midlands bus travel.
Pay even less for travel each week by purchasing a yearly ticket but pay for it monthly with a direct debit.
Free child travel (for up to 2 children) at weekends and on bank holidays when travelling with an Club Members Travel Scheme season ticket holder.
What’s on offer?
4 Weekly ticket price
ETC Monthly price
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign-up to the Club Member's Travel Scheme:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and completing the direct debit information!
To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form by clicking here - you will need your bank account details.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 27th of each month
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Travel Scheme or about which zone you need please email [email protected]
To access a list of Arriva timetables
- This ticket promotion is for the customers of the above business only.
- Saving based on the cost of buying an annual through the CMTS compared to the equivalent annual price of purchasing 13 x 4 weekly tickets over 52 weeks at the original price.
- Travel limited to the specified zone(s) of your ticket.
- Free travel for up to two children at weekends and Bank Holidays when travelling with the ticket holder.
- To enable the timely process of your ticket we kindly ask that registration is completed 10 days prior to your chosen direct debit payment date.
- Direct debit payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month, but registration must be completed at least 10 days prior to either date.
- If direct debit payment is taken on the 1st of the month the pass will then be valid from the 12th.
- If direct debit payment is taken on the 15th of the month the pass will be valid from the 27th.
- Passes are sent out a few days before these dates.
- Thank you for your co-operation in allowing us to process your pass in a timely manner.
- For further details, please read our Terms and Conditions below.
- If you need to cancel your ticket, please cancel your direct debit directly with your bank/building society. Arriva Midlands Ltd will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits.
- Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7 to 10 working days notice with your bank.
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (And you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded.
- We do not accept used/unused/unwanted tickets
- No refunds will be given