Great bus travel offers for Powersheds LTD
Save big time with monthly tickets by Direct Debit
Arriva and Powersheds LTD have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- Never lose your ticket again - you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva Bus UK app if you wish
How the scheme works
It's a simple 2-step process to get your ticket:
Step 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
- Complete the online application form by clicking the 'apply now' button - you will need your bank account details.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to register before the date of your first Direct Debit payment
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on the 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on the 27th of each month
- Please note the nearest Direct Debit date will be the default option to choose
Step 2: Receive your ticket in the post each month
m-tickets can also be delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket you must download the free Arriva Bus UK app and register your details.
Cost of monthly Direct Debit
Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket
Your annual saving*
*Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or which ticket zone you need, please email us at [email protected]