Employer Travel Club Terms and Conditions - North West and Wales
Employer Travel Club (ETC) 'Pay Monthly' terms and conditions
- Tickets are available to purchase now.
- Monthly payment is an annual ticket divided into a 12 month year, on a rolling monthly contract.
- The direct debit payment will be taken on the 1st or 15th of each month, dependant on date of application.
- Your ticket will commence on the 12th or 27th of the same month (dependant on the payment date) and expire at midnight on the 11th or 26th of the following month. This will run continually each month until further notice.
- Your ticket will be sent directly to your home or registered m-ticket app each month.
- Your payment will remain the same each month unless we notify otherwise.
- This scheme is valid for passengers travelling on Arriva buses, and tickets are valid in the zone chosen only.
- If your direct debit fails or is cancelled you will not receive your ticket for the following month.
- Please report lost tickets to [email protected] immediately, a replacement ticket will be sent to you and a fee of £25 will be added to your next direct debit.
- If you need to cancel your ticket, please cancel your direct debit directly with your bank/building society. Arriva will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits.
- Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7 to 10 working days notice with your bank.
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (And you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded.
- We do not accept used/unused/unwanted tickets.
- No refunds will be given.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?