Great travel offer for Hale Leys.
Save big time with monthly tickets by Direct Debit
Arriva and Hale Leys have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays. You must select ‘paper ticket’ when signing up for the Travel Club
- Never lose your ticket again - you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva UK Bus app if you wish
How the scheme works
It's a simple 2-step process to get your ticket.
Step 1: order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
- Complete the online application form by clicking the 'apply now' button - you will need your bank account details
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to register before the date of your first Direct Debit payment
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on the 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on the 27th of each month
- Please note the nearest Direct Debit date will be the default option to choose
Step 2: receive your ticket in the post each month
You can also have m-tickets delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket, you must download the free Arriva UK Bus app and register your details. Download the app now:
|Zone||Cost of monthly Direct Debit||Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket||Your annual saving*||Zone map|
|All Zone||£79.16||£95||£285||View map|
|High Wycombe Town||£41 67||£52||£176||View map|
|High Wycombe Plus||£48.33||£60||£200||View map|
|Leighton Buzzard Town||£37.57||£45||£135||View map|
|Luton and Dunstable||£47.50||£59||£197||View map|
|Milton Keynes||£47.50||£57||£171||View map|
|Orbit (covers all zones in Herts, Beds & Bucks)||£71.67||£86||£258||View map|
*Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Scheme or Club Member's Travel Scheme or which ticket zone you need, please email us at [email protected]