Anytime Fitness - Luton
Great travel offer for Anytime Fitness - Luton
Save big time with monthly tickets by Direct Debit
Arriva and Anytime Fitness - Luton have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- Never lose your ticket again - you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva Bus UK app if you wish
How the scheme works
It's a simple 2-step process to get your ticket:
Step 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
- Complete the online application form by clicking the 'apply now' button - you will need your bank account details.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to register before the date of your first Direct Debit payment
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on the 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on the 27th of each month
- Please note the nearest Direct Debit date will be the default option to choose
Step 2: Receive your ticket in the post each month
m-tickets can also be delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket you must download the free Arriva Bus UK app and register your details.
|Zone||Cost of monthly Direct Debit||Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket||Your annual saving*||Zone map|
|All Zone (Covers all routes in the Orbit zone plus Berks & West Essex)||£85.83||£103||£309||View map|
|High Wycombe Town||£44.11||£54||£172||View map|
|High Wycombe Plus||£53.33||£64||£174||View map|
|Leighton Buzzard Town||£37.57||£45||£135||View map|
|Luton and Dunstable||£50.83||£63||£209||View map|
|Milton Keynes||£52.50||£63||£189||View map|
|Orbit (covers all routes in Beds, Bucks & Herts)||£77.50||£93||£279||View map|
*Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Scheme or Club Member's Travel Scheme or which ticket zone you need, please email us at [email protected]