Employer Travel Club
Most popular with
- Medium to small employers, often without their own staff benefits or HR team to support ticket orders internally
- For example shopping centres, call centres, large factories, NHS Trusts, apprenticeship programmes
What the Employer Travel Club can help with
- Providing help and advice with travel plans for employers who might be relocating
- Where the availabillty or cost of parking is restrictive
- Making public transport more affordable for employees with low to mid range earnings
- Helping employers to sell a sustainable travel plan internally
What you will receive
- Monthly travel passes at specially discounted rates
How it works
- The organisation signs up to the Employer Travel Club, paying an annual membership fee.
- In return Arriva provides discounted travel for employees.
- Employees set up a monthly direct debit direct with Arriva
- Arriva handles all the administration
Support from Arriva
- Arriva provides a dedicated microsite for employees
- Arriva manages the direct debit process
- Arriva sends the tickets direct to employees each month.
Employer annual membership fees (based on the number of regions)
- 1 region - £500
- 2 regions - £1,000
- 3 regions - £1,500 (10% discounted rate of £1,300)
- 4 regions - £2,000 (10% discounted rate of £1,800)
- 5 regions - £2,500 (15% discounted rate of £2,200)
- All regions - £3,000 (20% discounted rate of £2,600)
We are offering discounted rates per region. If an organisation has locations within more than 2 Arriva regions, we offer tiered discounts.