Child and Student Pay Monthly Saver ticket
in the Midlands
Unlimited travel for students
If you are aged between 11 and 21 and in full-time education, NEW student travel tickets from Arriva offer you unlimited travel across the whole of your zone of choice - and now you can pay monthly by Direct Debit!
Registrations for the next academic year are open from the XX May 2016
Due to the success of our Student Saver Ticket, we can now offer the easy Direct Debit scheme for all local and Midlands zones, for the new academic year 2016-17.
The Student Saver Ticket - making Student Life affordable and easy.
Off to the cinema? Meeting friends? Shopping at the weekend? Travel to work? Unlimited travel 24/7
If you are aged between 17 and 21, in full-time education, Child and Student Saver tickets from Arriva offer you unlimited travel across the whole of the Arriva the Shires network or just on your local bus routes.
Once you have completed your direct debit commitment can take advantage of the massive savings on buying an annual ticket but have the convenience of spreading the cost by a direct debit monthly payment.
- The Student and Child Saver is available for those aged between 16 and 21 years who are in full time education
- Child Tickets are available up to 16 years of age or until the end of the academic year 11
- Student Tickets are available for ages 16 to 21. Students must have ID or college card. Failure to produce will mean the normal adult fare will need to be paid.
How it works
The Student Saver Ticket or Child Saver Ticket
An annual ticket can be purchased on a monthly basis via Direct Debit for a full academic year benefiting from the discount of an annual ticket with the added convenience of paying monthly.
- Tickets are available to purchase from XXX; we cannot accept any further applications until the new academic year starts
- Monthly payment is divided into an academic 10 month year. For example an annual ticket cost of £609.00 will equal to £60.90 per month.
- The direct debit payment will be taken on the 15th of each month
- Your ticket will commence on the 25th of the same month and expire midnight on the 24th of the following month. This will run continually each month until the last payment being June 15th.
- Your ticket will be sent directly to your home each month
- Child/Student’s name will be detailed on the back of the ticket
- Your last ticket will be valid from XX as long as all payments have been made up to 15th June.
- Your payment will remain the same each month
- This scheme is valid for passengers travelling on Arriva Midlands buses, and tickets are valid in the zone chosen only.
- 2016-17 academic ticket will need to be applied for by 10 August 2016 for the following year. You will need to re-apply, please check the website for updated details
- If your direct debit fails or is cancelled you will not receive your ticket for the following month
- Please report lost tickets to [email protected] immediately, a replacement ticket will be sent to you and a fee of £25 will be added to your next direct debit.
Our ticket zones
Child and Student Education Saver ticket prices
Find out more about our Saver ticket prices
Arriva Bus App
The Arriva Bus App gives access to all you need to know when you're out and about on the buses - Live Map, Trip Planner, timetables and much more!
Don't leave home without it.
Need more help?
Please contact our customer services team on 0344 800 4411 (Monday to Friday 0800 - 1800) or email [email protected]